We have many volunteer opportunities that you may be interested in:
- Initiate Phone calls, usually daily, for socialization and a wellness check (one volunteer per one participant, so you can build a relationship)
- Attend a Virtual Welcome Center, will hold structured discussion on a Zoom Video Conference with several other volunteers and participants
- Complete minor errands for participants who are living independently (not currently available during the Pandemic).
- Assist the Chair by obtaining and inputting data into an Excel spreadsheet or Word document
- Be a project leader for a small group of volunteers who are performing phone work.