We have many volunteer opportunities that you may be interested in:
- Deliver noon lunches on Monday-Wednesday-Friday. Hours are 8:30 to 10:30. Meet at 428 Southland Drive to be given the food and the route for the day.
- Initiate Phone calls for socialization and a wellness check (one volunteer per one participant, so you can build a relationship). Calls usually last for about 15 minutes, and the frequency varies as the participant needs or has requested.
- Attend a Virtual Welcome Center, will hold structured discussion on a Zoom Video Conference with several other volunteers and participants
- Read to a small child who is lonely or is having problems reading.
- Complete minor errands for participants who are living independently (not currently available during the Pandemic).
- Assist the Chair by obtaining and inputting data into an Excel spreadsheet or Word document
- Be a project leader for a small group of volunteers who are performing phone work.